Get going with Adobe Acrobat. You can then edit PDF files, and create your own professional PDF documents.
- Select ‘Company Portal’ from the Start Menu
- Find ‘Adobe CC Self-Surface’ from the Featured or Apps section, click ‘Install’ and follow the onscreen steps
- Once installed, open ‘Adobe CC Self-Surface’ (or ‘Adobe Creative Cloud’) from the Start Menu
- Browse the ‘All Apps’ section and look for ‘Acrobat DC’ (or ‘Adobe Acrobat Pro DC’ as it may be listed)
- Click ‘Install’ and follow the onscreen steps
- You’re all done!
There are also quite a few other apps available to download through Adobe Creative Cloud so you may wish to have a browse.